f
s

Revelation Online Forum

Welcome to the official Revelation Online forums.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

This is still beta

lsaac

Whetu's Fan Arts

Whetu

Kamido. Blademaster PvP - Revelation Online

Kamido

5v5 MOBA dosnt que pop.

Ronald

Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?

lsaac

Recent Activities

• hendisan -

Liked Gladia’s post in the thread I got random banned and support page is inaccessible.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Support page was fixed, you can now submit a ticket here: My.com — communication and entertainment apps. Manage email, chat with friends, discover captivating new games, and edit your photos No one is able to help you with this issue on the…
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread This is still beta.

No, beta is not an excuse used to neglect issues. All issues are compiled and filed in. FULL detail is required for all of them, this speeds up the process tremendously. @Ronald First, crafting is not even gated. You have pretty much repeated the…
  • Raph -

I agree with you. They stopped investing in their final product = the players. They lost the course of a potential game on account of greed. And now at the end of the year they decided to invest heavily in expensive products, all in trying to get as much…
  • Whetu -

Replied to the thread Whetu's Fan Arts.

• Kamido -

Replied to the thread Kamido. Blademaster PvP - Revelation Online.

Replied to the thread 5v5 MOBA dosnt que pop..

youre asking for a feature they dont have the power to implement. my.com just licenses the game they do not develop it. game has been open beta since 2015 and for us NA on my.com later but does not change the fact that they do not make the changes they…
  • Ronald -

lets talk about cutscenes. i know they arnt coming. many players think they will because its still beta. a 2 year old beta. that people have spent thousands in. that has already seen its peak in players come and go. most of the game is gated. i mean 48…
  • lsaac -

Replied to the thread Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?.

As Gladia mentioned, there are so many things you could do to assist in your character progression. :) You are nowhere gated to 2 hours of gameplay per day. not even close. Dailies and weeklies are only the basics for general players. Other than that,
  • Asriel -

Replied to the thread Asriel's Swordmage PvE guide!.

I've been far too busy to do any further work on this guide, and as such I'm discontinuing the project. If anyone else wants to take it over, they are free to grab anything of use from here and make their own guide, or finish this one if they like..
  • Ronald -

Replied to the thread Is the whole world of Nuanor totally useless?.

yes it is only thing to do in this game is log in do dailies and log out. the world is worthless. even if you do professions you can only do that once every 3 days due to inspiration taking 48 hours to recharge. probably why the game is dead youre gated…