The Revelation Online servers will be taken offline Tuesday, April 4th at:
- 10:00 - 14:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST)
- 01:00 - 05:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- 09:00 - 13:00 Western European Summer Time (Ireland, Portugal, and the UK)
- 11:00 - 15:00 Eastern European Summer Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)
The purpose of taking the servers offline is to perform weekly maintenance and implementing various fixes and changes to the game.
- The entry "Bill" preventing users from cancelling their Aurum exchanges has been removed.
- The label for items with a daily purchase limit in the Store has been updated. It now correctly states "Daily limit" instead of "Days left". The functionality itself is unchanged.
- The interface when you leave the game has been corrected, the description now fits within the interface.
- The quest tracker for board tasks have been fixed, Russian text has been removed and functionality should now be working.
It is no longer possible to send in-game mails with Imperial Coins attached (whether you send the coins, or expect coins in return). Please note that this is just a temporary measure, the feature will come back in the future.
- The name reservation has ended and thus has been lifted from all existing shards.
- The Localisation has been updated.
Approximately 4 hours.
During the maintenance, the servers will be inaccessible to all players.