The servers will be taken offline on:
- Thursday, March 22, 06:00 to 14:00 Central European Time (CET)
- Wednesday, March 21, 10:00 p.m. to Thursday, March 22, 06:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
The purpose of taking the servers offline is to release our First Contact update.
- Cross-server 3 vs 3 Arena
- Cross-server Battlefields (10 vs 10, 20 vs 20, 30 vs 30)
- The new EU server "Emollion" has been opened.
- German and French clients have been released. You can switch between languages from the Game Center, via a drop-down menu (helpfully labelled "Language").
- Technical limitations bar us from displaying certain elements in French and German, such as NPC names - they will be instead displayed in English. This happens because some of the localization data can only be pulled from the server, and not the client.
The English localization has been improved:
- The Heavenly Bow apparel series has been renamed to better reflect the items' appearance, and the descriptions have been adjusted as well. The apparel packs are called Rittmeister Men's Pack and Rittmeister Ladies' Pack, respectively.
- Snowpine Daily Favor quests are a lot more botanically consistent now.
- A dozen or so items were missing the word "Emblem" from their names. We added them back in.
- In one or two places, Whetstone Ale and Aged Whetstone Ale were switched. Similar, we fixed a few other misnamed craftable libations.
- In some cases, Scarlet Drakes were called "Steel Pumas".
- Fixed some incorrectly named Snowpine daily quest NPCs and items.
- In many quest lines, Araden was misnamed. Now Araden is definitely Araden!
Miscellaneous: Anniversary Fortune Egg
Acquire the Fortune Egg Quest from Dan Dan (Sulan Bridge, 5455, -1953,9) between 00:01 to 23:59 every Saturday and Sunday. Jump into the game to get Anniversary Fortune Eggs and bonus Commemorative Coins. The luckiest warriors might even win Red Tickets or Azure Tickets!
Approximately 8 hours.