Update: Our maintenance is now complete and servers are once again live. See you in Nuanor!
The servers will be taken offline Wednesday, April 12th at:
- 10:00 - 15:00 Central European Time (CEST)
- 01:00 - 06:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- 09:00 - 14:00 Western European Summer Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK)
- 11:00 - 16:00 Eastern European Summer Time (Romania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Turkey, etc)
The purpose of taking the servers offline is to release our Stardust update.
- Activation of Faerie’s Funland
- Activation of Starshatter Island
- Activation of April Event
- Shop update
- Localisation update
Approximately 5 hours, from 10:00 to 15:00 CET/01:00 to 06:00 PDT.
During the maintenance, all servers will be inaccessible to all players.
Our team is currently tackling issues that we have encountered while preparing for the release of our Stardust update which may result in being delayed. Our team is working around the clock to bring the content to you, tomorrow on the 12th of April.
The team will attempt to push the content tomorrow through an update within our maintenance, however, if we do not meet the expectations for the content we will need to postpone the release or provide you all with a partial update in consequence.This may, or may not lead to the opening of the servers earlier than scheduled.
During tomorrow's maintenance, our staff will primarily be focusing on resolving the problems making status updates a bare minimum before we initiate the maintenance. We will do our best to update you, the community on the situation is we progress throughout the maintenance through our live status updates on the Game Center and on the forums.