War horns blaring across open fields. Fighters from all walks of life sharpening their blades in anticipation. Soldiers practicing battle formations and combat strategies while their loved-ones supportively look on. Oh yes, war is coming to Nuanor, yet not in the form you might expect…
Despite faction wars brewing in the cold depths of Snowpine Reach between multiple beast-tribes, a completely different battle awaits us all. Nuanor’s very first guild tournament – a full-scale battle of honour, respect, and martial dominance – is heading your way very soon. Competitive spirits couldn’t be higher!
Thanks to the upcoming Iceborn update, you and your guildmates will have the perfect opportunity to elevate your status and gain server-wide renown, marking your territory and letting all of Nuanor know you and your companions are a force to be reckoned with.
- As you might expect, this is a guild only event - alliances not included.
- The tournament will be active every week on all servers, broken into monthly seasons with each month having 4 matches.
- Tournament registrations will take place on Monday’s & Tuesday’s.
- The system will place the top 16 guilds into a tournament table for the first round.
- The winner of the first round will be seeded, and system will choose 8 more guilds for round 2.
- Every week guilds are expected to register normally, though if a seeded guild does not register, the system will automatically add another guild.
- Once selected, the guild leaders and officers can choose who to enter into the tournament.
- Guild members must be in the guild for more than 72hours to participate in the tournament.
- After the first tournament, the system will ensure that the top 8 guilds will not meet each other in the first round.
- A maximum of 50 players can be queued into the individual battles, but only 30 players can be present on the battlefield.
- Guild managers can sub/swap members from the pool of 50 at any time during the battle.
- Each guild will have their own dragonball column up in the air. Destroying enemy guild’s dragonball is the sole victory factor.
- In the event dragonballs are not destroyed, victory will be determined by their remaining HP.
- Kills and resource points are not used to determine the victor.
The scene is set! Promising both ground and aerial combat, guild leaders will need employ every ounce of tactical skill and player management to claim victory over their enemies. Should you already have a grudge with rival guilds, the Guild v Guild tournament will serve as the perfect staging ground for enacting revenge or holding brutal grudge matches.
Are you ready to make your mark on Nuanor forever?